Page 310 of 312 Results 3091 - 3100 of 3112

 Subject  Date  Description
West Woodburn 25 January 1902 Mr. Joseph Robson is leaving the district and has put up for auction the household furniture and farm stock of Brandy Bank, West Woodburn.
West Woodburn 20 January 1906 Plans for a new church at West Woodburn were unanimously passed by the vestry and then approved by the Bishop of the Diocese. The building fund amounted to ?1012.
West Woodburn 01 September 1906 Lord Northbourne laid the foundation stone of a new parish church to be built in the grounds of the vicarage in Woodburn.
West Woodburn 19 October 1907 ?The wife [Mary] of a railway porter named [William] Harper employed at Woodburn Station gave birth to triplets, all girls, on Sunday 13th October. The mother and children [Constance, Hilda and Beryl] are all doing well.?
West Woodburn 09 November 1907 A new church at West Woodburn was consecrated by the Bishop of Newcastle, Dr. Straton. After the service, a celebration tea was held in the mission room.
West Woodburn 01 April 1911 Death of Thomas Sisterson of the Bay Horse Inn on Friday 24th March.
West Woodburn 02 December 1911 (HH) Mrs. Alice Beal was granted on Saturday 25th November 1911 the licence of the Fox and Hounds Inn, Brandy Bank, West Woodburn at the Bellingham Petty Sessions.
West Woodburn 26 June 1915 Tribute to John Robson, postman of Woodburn, by Ernest Pigg of the Northumberland Huzzars.
West Woodburn 20 March 1926 Opening of the new village hall at Ridsdale by J. Clark of Troughend.
West Woodburn 22 March 1927 Celebrations to mark the anniversary of the opening of the village hall at Ridsdale took a dramatic turn when a fire broke out, destroying the piano.

Page 310 of 312 Results 3091 - 3100 of 3112