Back Back to list
 Previous entry Previous entry in list | Next entry in list Next entry 

Allendale, Alston, Whitfield
Date: 01 May 1934
The peal of bells at St. Cuthbert?s Church was completed by the addition of two new bells, dedicated by the Bishop of Newcastle. A full peal on the set of eight bells was rung by the Durham Diocesan Association of Ringers.

Back Back to list
 Previous entry Previous entry in list | Next entry in list Next entry